Enter Most Effective Use of Print (Multi-Media)
Print remains a powerful communication tool and plays different roles in the content mix, from brand awareness, reward, sales, community or thought leadership. We’ll be looking for outstanding examples of print for this award, including design, visual impact, editorial, brand execution and affinity, and ROI.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best use of print within a multi-media campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.