Enter Most Effective Use of Photography
Great images make or break a piece of content. This category recognises the vital part photography plays in enhancing creative value of a brand. We’ll look at how imagery fits with the editorial of the brand as a whole, as well as the planning, skill and vision that went into the photoshoot.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best use of photography campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.