Enter Most Effective Use of Data & Insights
The overwhelming majority of marketers use customer data to inform their content marketing strategies. But first-party data such as this only scratches the surface. Increasingly, there is more data than ever that can be used. We’re looking for innovation in marrying data and insight at the heart of brilliant content.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, How data informed content creation & amplification, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional data driven content campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best use of data & insights campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience