Enter Most Effective Use of Content on Owned Media Channels
Most brands possess significant owned media assets, such as websites, YouTube channels, apps, physical real estate (packaging, in-store, in-branch), social feeds and print. Content produced exclusively for the Owned channel plays an important part in the overall marketing mix. We’ll looking for outstanding work in this category and will take into account its overall fit with integration into Paid and Earned channels.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional use of content on owned media channels campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best use of content on owned media channels campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience