Enter Best Content Marketing Award - Travel
The travel industry produces some of the most innovative content seen in the commercial sphere. We’ll be looking at content produced by a range of brands, from airlines and hotels to tourist boards and sports teams. The winning entry must demonstrate a fine eye for detail, smart brand positioning and provide the consumer with unique, practical and entertaining content. Attention will be paid to analysis will be paid to KPIs, including customer, including customer loyalty and the cross-selling of other products or services.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery, Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage, Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional travel campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best travel campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.