Enter Best Content Marketing Award - Social
Brands use social to amplify their reach and engage with consumers. As the platforms multiply beyond Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, so the opportunities for strategic and executional innovation increase. We’ll be looking for examples of great social content that places brands at the centre of consumer interests and amplifies their messaging.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery, Tools for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best use social campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.