Enter Best Content Marketing Award - Internal Company Engagement
Internal customers have as much a need for communication as external ones. Content produced for employees of an organisation must engage and educate about brand values. This is a delicate balance and the winning content needs to demonstrate how it builds a sense of pride within the organisation. Attention will be paid to creativity and editorial innovation.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional internal company engagement campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best internal company engagement campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.