Enter Best Content Marketing Award - FMCG
Content plays a critical role in reinforcing brand loyalty in the world of FMCG. Content varies from that which entertains to that which is functional and educates, across multiple touchpoints (print, social, mobile, websites, apps or events). We’re looking for content that engages, retains and attracts consumers and attention will be paid to analysis will be paid to KPIs..
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery, Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage, Engagement metrics
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional FMCG campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best FMCG campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.