Enter Best Content Marketing Award - Finance
The finance sector has embraced the notion that well considered content is the best way to get their brand into the hearts and minds of consumers, creating an engaging outlook that people can and do respond to. We’re looking for the best examples of where creativity, excellent content and finely tuned strategy combine to build trust and subsequently engagement which drives enquiries and sales in the financial services arena.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Audience segmentation, Channels for delivery, Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage, Engagement metrics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional finance campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best finance campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.