Enter Best Content Marketing Award - Distribution Strategy
Content creation means nothing without amplification. Great content marketing includes a distribution strategy that maximises reach and amplification across any channel. We’ll will be looking to see how platforms were chosen, content was scheduled, released and adjusted, optimised for distribution and the effects on relevant KPIs.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Channels for delivery, Tools for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand engagement metrics, Media coverage and Referral traffic statistics.
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional distribution strategy campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best distribution strategy campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.