Enter Content Marketing Rising Star 2020
Calling our content millennials! This is for anyone under 30 years of age, working in a content marketing function, either agency or client-side. To win, entrants will be required to demonstrate an outstanding contribution to content marketing, learnings, skills and career progress made during the previous 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career: Please provide a one-page CV that describes the nominee’s career to date and qualifications (as part of the 5 A4 page entry).
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or uses of technology introduced by the individual that successfully improved the performance of the campaign or organisation.
- Demonstrate their achievements, what makes this individual stand out from colleagues (above and beyond the standard courses/qualifications expected at this stage of their career) and how have they added value to the business.
- Impact: Summarise the individual’s overall contribution to the growth and success of the organisation as a whole, quantifying where possible. This may include outstanding achievements, benefits of the work carried out to the client/company, ROI and/or challenges faced and how they were overcome.
- Please include a testimonial from the individual’s head of department or supervisor where possible.