Enter Best Content Marketing Programme
As content marketing becomes bolder, this award is for the campaign that had the most impact over a quarter or more and achieves a specific aim. In addition to demonstrating creativity, the winning entrant needs to show off the full range of content marketing skills - from creation to distribution to reporting. We’ll also be looking for effectiveness KPIs that demonstrate outstanding performance in pursuit of defined business objectives.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Please provide details of the brand who ran the campaign.
- Objectives: Please provide specific details of the campaign: Key messages, Channels for delivery and Engagement strategy.
- Execution: Please provide details of how these objectives were met: Audience feedback, Differentiation, Brand awareness metrics, Media coverage and Engagement metrics
- Innovation: Please demonstrate the innovative aspects of this campaign. Please provide details on how this campaign is different to traditional content campaigns.
- Outcome & Results: Please explain why this is the best content campaign in Ireland, detailing the benefits it brings to all parties.
- Testimonials: Where possible, please include testimonials from the brand and from members of the intended audience.